I started with a piece of the blue floral patterned paper from the Affectionately Yours DSP and cut that to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. I used my paper trimmer to cut a piece out diagonally across the DSP starting at one corner and increasing the angle to cut out the size I wanted. There really is no measurements for this technique as each card will come out differently depending on how big or small diagonal piece you cut from your first layer of cardstock or DSP.
I then cut out a piece of night of navy cardstock (cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) using the larger floral die from the Detailed Floral Thinlits. I did not use the additional edge piece as I did not want to cut this out completely from the cardstock but instead have the floral die intact within the piece of night of navy. Does that make sense? I then cut down this piece starting at the solid corner and cut it to line up perfectly between my pieces of DSP.
I then took a couple of strips of whisper white and applied Versamark ink over the entire strip. I then heat embossed the strips with the new gorgeous copper embossing powder. This stuff is so so gorgeous! I then added those strips to each side of the DSP that was going to be my inside peek-a-boo window framing the floral die cut. It took some time to piece all this together to be honest. It was a challenge to get each piece in the exact place to maintain an even card front. I used some post it notes to hold certain pieces in place while I figured out other strips. I wish I had more detailed instructions on how I pieced it all together but honestly, it was trial and error just adjusting them until I got perfect placement.
I then adhered the entire peek-a-boo panel onto an A2 landscape folding card base made from crumb cake using foam adhesive for some added dimension. I then stamped a few of the flowers from the Love & Affection stamp set with Versamark ink onto some vellum and heat embossed those with some more of that copper embossing powder. I stamped the hello sentiment from the Banners For You stamp set onto some night of navy and again used the copper embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment. I added those element to the top of my diagonal focal point and that finished the card.