I stamped the roses on a piece of whisper white cardstock and then stamped three additional roses onto some thick whisper white. I also stamped roses onto some typing paper and fussy cut those out to make masks to use for tucking in some leaves. The leaves are also multi-step stamps but I only used the 1 and 3 steps to create the leaves. The inks I used were garden green and pear pizzazz. I used the masks I cut out to get the leaves to appear that they were behind the roses.
I added a piece of vellum cut slightly smaller then the rose layer to tone down the brightness of the stamping and to push the focus on the sentiment arrangement. I adhered the vellum onto the technique layer using some glue where I knew I would be putting the cut out roses to hide the adhesive. This was then layered onto a card base made from daffodil delight. I fussy cut out the roses and the leaves I stamped onto the thick whisper white cardstock and then arranged them onto the front of the card using foam adhesive and glue. I added some gold thread and sequins to add some interest. The banner is from the Number of Years stamp set and was cut out using the coordinating Large Numbers Framelits.
I really liked how this card turned out and plan to do a video on how to make it so stay tuned. Hope your week is going great and only two more days till the weekend! :)