I laid out several squares from the Framelit set on a scrap piece of magnetic paper to get them all lined up how I wanted them. I then add painters tape to hold all the dies together and then ran this group of dies through my big shot to emboss a piece of pool party cardstock. The big shot sandwich I used was the same used for embossing folders with a silicone mat added to cushion the dies and prevent them from cutting the cardstock. The result is this great square embossed design that I used as a frame for the acorn.
The acorn is from the stamp set Acorny Thank you and I used the coordinating punch to cut out the shape. I stamped the acorn with crumb cake and wisteria wonder inks. I adhered this onto the embossed square with some dimensionals with some copper thread. The sentiment is from that same stamp set and I stamped it onto a scrap of vellum with Versamark ink that I heat embossed in copper powder.
The card base is an A2 top folding piece of crumb cake and I layered some Design Series Paper onto the card base. The DSP I am using was free during Sale-a-bration earlier this year and I added interest to it by coloring some of the circles with pool party, wisteria wonder, and crumb cake inks. I also colored some of the circles with my Versamark pen and heat embossed them with more of that copper embossing powder.
This was a quick and easy card but I really loved how the embossed square added a lot of interest to the card. Take a look at the dies you have and give this technique a try!